Top Cyber Vulnerabilities
According to the “HP 2012 Cyber Risk Report,” conducted by Hewlett-Packard Co., the top mobile application vulnerabilities are as follows along with the percentage (%) of apps experiencing the issue:
- Unauthorized Access (18%)
- Cross-site Scripting (15%)
- Sensitive Information Disclosure (12%)
- Insecure Session Handling (11%)
- Cookie Handling (9%)
- Improper Encryption (9%)
- Poor Logging Practices (8%)
- Autocomplete in Sensitive Form Fields (6%)
- Clear Text Credentials (6%)
Contact Mitchell Sandham Insurance Brokers for any Cyber liability or Network Security/Privacy related inquiries. We work the leading insurance companies in the area of Cyber Liability. Learn more about this type of coverage and how it can protect your business.
Mitchell Sandham Inc.
**Article Source, HP 2012 Cyber Risk Report,” conducted by Hewlett-Packard Co.